Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who I would rather be


     If I had to be a archaeologist, a historian, or a geographer, I would choose to be an archaeologist. I would rather be an archaeologist because they actually get to go to different places in the world and dig up things that haven't been discovered yet. They also learn about history so they also get to do the job of a historian. I would also choose to be an archaeologist because I am a more hands on person and would rather discover new things and study what I found rather than just study books in a classroom or a museum. If I ever did become an archaeologist the first place I would dig in would be Egypt. I would chose Egypt because the Egyptians had a lot of pyramids and tombs. I would be likely to find something quickly. I would also want to go to Egypt because I am curious to learn how they lived and what they believed in. 


Pictures: htpp://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/learning/features_facts/digging/arch/images/large_002.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment